Ancient wisdom in new bottles...
Our herbal and fungus products are imported from the company K'an Herb Company in California, which is one of the largest manufacturers of herbal medicine in the United States. You can read more about K'an Herb and their products at www.kanherb.com.
All products are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues and other harmful substances of two independent laboratories before production. Thus, optimum safety is provided for the products, which are also manufactured to the highest GMP standards (Good Manufacturing Process) and under the control of the FDA (US Food Administration).A few good tips about herbs:
Frequently asked questions:
- It is best to eat herbs between meals.
- To avoid alcohol in the droplets, they can be poured with boiling water (so evaporate the alcohol). Leave for half an hour.
- Liquid extracts work faster than tablets, but are no better unless you have digestive problems.
- If you are taking any medicine (including natural medicine), talk to your therapist.
Dosage of Chinese herbs (adults):
- Something's wrong with the pipette, because the drops will not come out.
- It is most likely that herbs have gathered together. Slice the tip of the pipette into a cup of boiling water and pump a couple of times until it loosens.
- How is the relationship between drops and tablets?
- 1 tablet corresponds to approx. 10 drops.
- Is it okay to mix the different herbal formulas?
- Yes, you can mix the different herbal formulas. The therapist may, however, give another instruction, and it must be followed (for example, some herbs should be taken at night).
- Standard dose is 10 - 30 drops 2 - 3 x daily, or 1-2 tablets 1 - 3 x daily. (1 squirt = 1 pipette = 25 drops).
- The dose may vary from product to product, so always follow your treatment guide.